The Healing Earth Japakusum hair oil is a herbal oil that provides complete care for the hair. Enriched with the goodness of Herbal mustard oil, Hibiscus, Henna, Amla, Indigo, Curry leaves and Brahmi. These superfoods for the hair have been used by women and children in the southern parts of India for thousands of years. The Japakusum hair oil is made from the finest source materials so as to bring the purest oil for complete hair care regimen.
Benefits of Japakusum hair oil
The Japakusum hair oil is rich in a variety of minerals and other materials known for their benefits for the hair. This powerful mixture of nutrients does miracles for the hair.
- Stimulates hair growth – hibiscus flowers are rich in vitamin C and amino acids that are necessary for producing keratin, the building blocks of our hair. They improve blood circulation that stimulates hair regrowth even from dormant follicles and bald patches.
- The Japakusum hair oil provides deep conditioning to the hair, making them smooth and shiny.
- Mustard oil stimulates hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. It contains protein and omega-3 fatty acids – both of which nourish hair and encourage hair growth.
- Amla prevents premature greying of the hair.
- Amla deep moisturises the scalp preventing dandruff. It is also very effective in the treatment of dandruff.
- Henna Improves Scalp Health with its cooling and antimicrobial properties.
- It also balances the pH and oil production of the scalp.
- Curry leaves are a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins, which can reduce hair loss and increase hair growth. They also contain amino acids and antioxidants which strengthen the hair follicles and moisturise the scalp.
The Japakusum hair oil can be applied directly on the scalp and hair. For best results apply twice a week. Gently massage into the scalp. Leave for at least an hour. This will help the scalp to absorb the oil.
It can be used by people with all hair types.