Vitamin E is a group of eight fat-soluble compounds that are elixir for the skin and hair. It is rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals. They help in preventing cell damage. Vitamin E oil is derived from Vitamin E. Vitamin E oil can be applied directly to the skin or hair. It is used extensively in the skincare industry especially in anti-ageing products. Vitamin E supplements in the form of capsules are very popular all over the world.
SOURCES OF VITAMIN E
Vitamin E is found mainly in foods that contain fat. Nuts, seeds, avocado, vegetable oils and wheat germ are all rich in Vitamin E. Some dark leafy greens like spinach and fish are also sources of vitamin E. Almonds, peanuts, and sunflower seeds are rich in Vitamin E.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN E
- Vitamin E oil is used as a moisturiser to prevent or treat dry skin.
- Vitamin E oil is rich in antioxidants and helps in preventing wrinkles.
- Vitamin E, applied to the skin helps in preventing and treating scars.
- Vitamin E can prevent yellow nail syndrome, which causes peeling, cracked, and yellowing nails. It also supports nail health by preventing cracked cuticles and dry skin around the nail bed.
- Vitamin E is helpful in making the immune system stronger.
- Vitamin E is helpful in promoting eye health.
- Antioxidants in Vitamin E helps in preventing cancer.
- Vitamin E is helpful in preventing heart diseases.
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂