Almonds are the seeds of the almond tree. They are edible nuts and are a powerhouse of nutrients. Almonds are very versatile nuts and are also used to produce almond milk, oil, butter and flour. Almonds are rich in dietary fibre, Protein,
Fat, Omega 3 fatty acids, Manganese, Magnesium. They also contain a decent amount of copper, vitamin B2 and phosphorus. Almonds are rich in antioxidants that help in preventing ageing as well as cancer. They are among the best-known source of Vitamin E, which makes it absolutely essential for skin and hair care regimen. They can also reduce hunger and promote weight loss.
Benefits of The Healing Earth Almond Oil
- Almond oil is full of vitamin E, vitamin A, protein, potassium, and zinc.
- It has extremely powerful anti-ageing properties and helps in the development of skin collagen making skin look supple and wrinkle-free.
- Almond oil is a natural sunscreen and protects your skin from UV radiation damage.
- The fatty acids in Almond oil help the skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
- It helps reduce acne.
- It also helps to lighten undereye circles and reduces undereye bags.
- Excellent for hair and scalp moisturisation. Makes the hair soft, shiny and healthy.
- Including almonds in diet lower blood sugar levels, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
MORE ABOUT ALMONDS/ALMOND OIL
- Almond oil when mixed with besan, turmeric and yoghurt makes a scrub which is effective in removing tan.
- Soaked almonds are better for health than unsoaked almonds.
- Almond flour is used in preparing dishes that are gluten-free.
- Almond flour is used extensively in the baking industry.
- Almond milk is recommended for people with lactose intolerance.