The monsoons bring the much-needed relief from the long summer months. But they are not the end of the skin and hair woes of the summers. In fact, the high humidity during monsoons asks for a greater need for proper skin and hair care routine. The rains can be a nightmare for people who are prone to acne and pimples. However, small but regular steps towards skincare can help us to get the skin and hair we always wanted.
- Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day. The water helps the body get rid of the toxins which are the main cause of acne.
- Wash the face with a mild and chemical-free The Healing Earth soap to remove the excess oil that accumulates on the face. People with oily skin need to keep their face oil-free to avoid pimples and acne.
- Wash the face with The Healing Earth natural face scrub to remove all the dirt that gets accumulated inside the pores of the skin. Use this 2-3 times a week.
- The pores of the skin can be closed using The Healing Earth Dead Sea Face Mask. This will help close the pores so that dirt doesn’t get accumulated in them.
- Use a good sunscreen regularly.
- Avoid the use of makeup. In case makeup is used, it is important to remove it at night using a mild and chemical-free The Healing Earth soap.
- Avoid eating fried and calorie-laden foods. They can cause breakouts and acne.
- Keep the scalp of the hair clean and oil-free. Dirt and oil can cause a breakout in the scalp.
- A little hair fall is natural during the monsoons. Regularly massage the hair with The Healing Earth natural oils to give them strength and shine. Almond, Coconut, Mustard oil can be used for best results.
- Extra sweating can have a drying effect on the skin. Massage with The Healing Earth Jojoba, castor or almond oil to keep the whole body supple and soft.
- Eat lots of raw fruits. Their peels can be applied directly on the face as a scrub to get great looking skin. In fact, our skin can get everything it needs from the kitchen.
The Healing Earth Family hopes a great monsoon season for everyone. By eliminating or restricting the use of artificial chemicals in skincare, we all can be a big part of the little community with the common mission of Responsible Beauty.