GOAT MILK SOAP
The Healing Earth Goat milk soap is a handmade soap enriched with the goodness of Goat milk. Goat Milk has been used since ancient times as a source of nutrition as well as for its beauty benefits. It is one of the finest moisturisers. Goat Milk contains vitamin A, and several B vitamins including riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12. Vitamin A is extremely important in skincare and aids in curtailing acne. It is rich in alpha-hydroxy acids that are instrumental for the rejuvenation of the skin. Goat milk replenishes the moisture in every strand of hair by penetrating the hair shaft. It nourishes the scalp which adds life, lustre and body to the hair.
BENEFITS OF GOAT MILK SOAP
In the recent years, soaps made from goat’s milk have gained immense popularity all over the world. Goat milk soap is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin.
- Goat milk is very rich in Vitamin A which keeps skin supple and hair glorious.
- Goat milk helps remove the excess oil from the skin. This results in the prevention of acne.
- It is rich in butterfat which fills the cracks in the skin, moisturises it and keeps the skin supple.
- Lactic acid in Goat milk helps break down old skin cells and replace them with new younger-looking skin. Therefore, repairs damaged skin faster.
- Keeps skin acne free
- Gives healthy and nourished skin.
- Deep cleanses gently.
- Maintains pH Balance Of The Skin.
- Prevents premature ageing.
- Protects from skin cancer.