SHEA BUTTER SOAP
The Healing Earth Shea butter soap is a handmade soap enriched with the goodness of natural Shea Butter. Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. The nut contains a high concentration of irremovable fatty acid that gives Shea Butter its unparalleled healing properties. Shea Butter contains cinnamic acid, a natural sunscreen. It offers UV protection and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used for years to improve skin and hair. It is an irreplaceable part of the skincare and cosmetic industry today. Shea butter is easy for your skin to fully absorb and won’t make your skin look oily after application.
BENEFITS OF SHEA BUTTER SOAP
In the recent years, soaps made with Shea Butter have gained immense popularity all over the world. Shea Butter soap is wonderful for people with dry or sensitive skin.
- Shea butter soap is enriched with Shea butter that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It has extremely powerful anti-ageing properties and helps in the development of skin collagen making skin look supple, radiant and wrinkle-free.
- The essential fatty acids in shea butter help the skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin.
- Shea butter soap deep cleanses the skin and helps reduce acne.
- Excellent for hair and scalp moisturisation. Makes the hair soft, shiny and healthy.
- Shea butter stops keloid fibroblasts(scar tissue) from reproducing while encouraging healthy cell growth to take their place. As a result, Shea butter soap helps in minimizing the appearance of stretch marks and scarring.
- Shea butter soap is very mild and can be safely used by children.
- Shea butter soap can be applied to cracked and dry heels and elbows to moisturise and soften them.
- Shea butter soap is mild and is effective in soothing minor rashes, including diaper rash.