Holi is the festival of colours, water balloons, gujiyas, bhang, and freedom for pure colour madness enjoyed not only by Indians, but, now, by people across the world. But as lighthearted as the fun of playing with colours is, there is the danger of having low-grade colours being put on you that may lead to itching and rashes, and even serious injury.
Don’t forget to apply 100% healing earth pure mustard/healing earth Jojoba/Almond oil, braid your hair and apply shea butter cream before going out to play Holi. You probably know that. But to make your Holi more fun and less fussy, here’s a list of things to keep in mind for an easy, stressless and colourful festive celebration.
- Mix two tablespoon almond oil, two drops of healing earth lavender essential oil, a drop of rose essential oil and two or three drops of lemon and apply.
- Always remember to braid your hair before playing with colours as it reduces the chances of colour seeping in your scalp.
- Applying a sunscreen before playing Holi is a must as it is really easy to get tanned.
- After playing Holi, it is one of the most taxing task to get rid of all the colour, so we suggest a simple make-at-home pack that will help you get rid of all the colour without damaging your skin: Take two tablespoon of healing earth Scrub without salt, two tablespoons of gram flour, add a pinch of turmeric powder to it, add a teaspoon of honey and then add milk/yoghurt to simultaneously moisturize your skin too. Keep this pack on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with tepid water. You can use this pack on your entire body.
- You can further cleanse your face with healing earth Almond soap.
- Moisturise your entire body with healing earth shea buttercream.
- Men should remember to apply two or three drops of healing earth pure Jojoba oil on their beard after they are done with all the bathing and getting rid of the colours.