Essential oils are the distilled essences of plants. They have many uses, including healing physical ailments and decreasing stress. Many people believe that essential oils have properties to help increase physical wellness.
There are several application methods that are effective for applying essential oils. These methods depend on individual needs and preferences.
- A few drops of The Healing Earth essential oil can be added to a fragrance-free moisturiser. This can be applied directly on the face.
- A few drops of The Healing Earth essential oil can be added to a carrier oil such as castor, jojoba or almond oil. This can be applied on the body. It is recommended that the carrier oil should not have a strong smell so that it does not interfere or modify the smell of the essential oil.
- A few drops of The Healing Earth essential oil can be added to the bathtub or a bucket of water. This can be used to take a bath. However, this requires us to use a little extra oil so that the benefits can be felt.
- The Healing Earth essential oil roll-on applicator can be used directly on the skin. The roll-on applicator has a carrier oil and essential oil mixture, which makes it safe to use directly on the skin.
- To use direct inhalation, you can hold the bottle of The Healing Earth essential oil a few inches from your face. Breathe the scent in and out through the nose.
- You can also place a few drops of The Healing Earth essential oil into your palms and inhale. Some oils should be diluted before inhaling.
- Place a few drops of The Healing Earth essential oil such as eucalyptus, into a pot of boiling water. With a towel draped over your head, lean carefully over the pot and inhale the steam.
- The Healing Earth essential oil can be used in an essential oil diffuser. This will dispel the aroma in the area around it.
- The Healing Earth essential oil can be a bucket of water used to mop the floor.
When applying essential oils directly to the skin, Make sure that your mixture does not contain more than 1% essential oil. That is only one drop per teaspoon.